See you in one week...

Fellow watch lovers, I will be leaving for Basel/Geneva tomorrow. Don't expect any comments until Friday the 11th. On my return I will try to resume the best and worst of the fairs. Let's hope there is more of the first.

See you soon...

P.s. I will be doing a series of interviews with several interesting figures; Richard Mille, Felix Baumgartner, F.P.Journe, Martin Frei, Jorg Hysek, Maximilian Busser, Papi, Voutilainen, Mr. LUC, Guillaume Tetu, Magalie, Jean Dunand, etc... Stay tuned since there might be an interesting article as a result.

3 comments:

Speedmaster said...

Looking forward to your reports, have a good trip!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and read all posts you have, it is very interesting. I will add you to my RSS bookmarks! Looking forward to see your opinion on the new watches from Basel. Thank you!

Velociphile said...

Oligarch, Welcome! You have found the fount of horological truth. Dario rocks!